Friday, January 2, 2009

My Precious Boy

All along we called Jerald "Bao bei" & whenever we asked him...

Mummy: Who am I?
Jerald: Mummy
Daddy: Who am I?
Jerald: Daddy
Mummy: Who are u? He'll look at my lips & say "bao bei"

I was feeling pretty lousy since last night as i'm starting work today after a month of rest doing nothing. This morning Jerald brighten up my day & I'm so happy & tears nearly rolled down... He greeted us while we are inside the lift & say he's our bao bei. Both me & Daddy Jen were shocked. My boy has really grown up and learned many many things day by day.

Till now he's coming to 16months soon.

The things tat he knows...
- He knows how to shake & nod his head
- his hand wave "Hi" when told to do so.
- Say & point Shhh.. when he want people to keep quiet.
- Can say gor gor, jie jie, po po, gong gong, nai nai, mama, papa, daddy, mummy, ah gu (my bro), ah kim (my SIL) but hor he only knows how to say gu & kim , bao bei, bird, wet, car, cat, dog, take, eat, bear, Pooh & Friends : eyore the clearest of all, other than tat tigger=ger, piglet=let, pooh=pooh bear.
- Clap his hands, point eyes, nose, mouth & pull our ears.
- blow "kiss goodbye"
- Go to the shoe rack to take his shoe when we say gai gai..
- sayang all plush toys we gave him etc...

No comments: