Saturday, January 31, 2009

CNY Day 5 & 6

Jerald suddenly run a high fever of 39.7 degree on friday morning... I can't take leave as i need to rush Court docs for my bosses. As usual, we send him over to my parents house before leaving for work. My heart was so heavy & painful when i passed him over to my mum. Can't even take leave when my son is sick ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Told my mum to fetch him Bufen as & when required. I called my mum a few times & was told his fever went up & down... Lucky Daddy Jen help to fetch Jerald home as i worked late till 11pm then knock off. Imagine I still need to return to work the next day which is a Saturday haiz...

Whole night didn't sleep well as i kept waking up to check on Jerald's temp. His fever is really like a roller coaster up & down... Wake up early morning & we brought him to see PD at TMC. Dr Keoy was surprised to see us again after the last visit on 20/1/09. He decided to send Jerald for a blood test just to make sure he didn't catch dengue fever & also to find out the cause of his high fever. Brought him to the lab where the nurse poke his finger & draw some blood. My brave boy didn't cry at all & even smile & wave bye after the test.

A pic of cheeky Jerald at TMC cafe while waiting for his blood test result.

He dun look sick at all when his fever subsided but once fever comes back his face will be like this below... Daddy Jen did sent me sms on & off saying Jerald is feeling very hot & uncomfy..

His blood test was out after an hr & went back to see PD again. Dr Keoy say Jerald catch a "Bacteria infection" which is due to airborne. He was given another type of antibotics which need to take for 5days. Lucky nothing serious... Quickly give Jerald a hug & passed him to Daddy Jen while i rushed of to work on a Saturday. Imagine my colleague even sms me to say need to finish everything by today if not need to return office on a Sunday.

Reached office at 12.30pm & start doing all the photocopying, binding etc... This is what me & my colleague have done.




Everything pack nicely & store inside boxes to be send to the High Court next Monday.
Managed to get it done by 6.30pm then zoom home to take over from Daddy jen.

No comments: