Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Wedding Anniversary

Time flies... We've been married for 3years. Hoping Daddy Jen will give me a surprise by buying me my favourite flowers but nothing... He's not a romantic man with little words to say as he's quite a quiet man not like me can talk non stop haha... Thought but lucky Daddy Jen called his mum to say we are not going for dinner tonight as every tuesday & thursday we will bring jerald over to eat dinner and also let her see her grandson.

Daddy Jen brought me to eat seafood at No Signboard at Esplanade. We had a 6 course dinner at $199+++ for 2 person. This's the most expensive meal i've taken so far... imagine i can buy many many things for jerald with this sum of money. This will be our first & last time stepping into the restaurant as it's not worth the price also.


Superior Braised Abalone

Double Boiled Lobster in Superior Stock

Crispy Cereal Prawn

Chilli Crabs

Mango Sago with Peeled Pomelo

No comments: