Monday, January 26, 2009

Chinese New Year - Day 1

It's a busy day today... Wake up at 7am to prepare things while Daddy Jen & Jerald are still in their la la land.. Manage to set off to my parents house at 9.15am b4 heading to my Aunt's place, Godfather's house, Big Auntie's house etc...

I always look forward to 1st day of CNY as i get to eat my favourite mee sua. My dad will order these special mee sua from a shop every year & it's cook dry instead of those soupy kind. It's a tradtional meal which all my family members need to eat b4 we set off for relatives house. My dad's dialect is Hokkien "Heng Hwa" Xin Hwa so this dish is called "Heng Hwa" mee sua.

The pic may not look nice to u cos i was on vegetarian today so not much variety i can put on the mee sua. The ingredients includes beancurd, black fungus, green vegetables, fried egg, meat, mushroom, peanuts on top many more...


The weather is pretty hot today so just wear the tang zhuang top to show my parents b4 changing him to a polo tee.


Aiming at ah gu's coke

This's my cousin Noven's son Jesse (He was born on 12/1/08 so 4 mths & 3 days younger than Jerald)

Jerald & Jesse

No comments: