Thursday, January 1, 2009

Goodbye Year 2008 & Welcome Year 2009

We managed to reach home early since my parents house are nearby.. We tried to play with Jerald & managed to say "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to him at 12am sharp while we stand at our kitchen window watching the nice "Fireworks" from Marina Bay. Too bad the block opposite blocked us if not we can see a clearer view of the fireworks at Vivo City too. After tat, quickly bring Jerald to his bed while i continue to update blog on my bed hee..

A lot of up & down this year especially after my major op recently. I treasure my life more as i tell my hb tat i won't die so soon as i still wan to attend Jerald's wedding in future "hopefully" I realise i'm really blessed to have such a caring & nice hubby, an adorable son which makes our family a complete one since your arrival.

Daddy Jen,
Thank you for being there for me thru the difficult times. Also enduring with me for being so blunt whenever i talk. I promise i'll be a better wife & a mother to you & Jerald. I'll try to learn how to cook more often so tat we won't need to go out & spend $ on unnecessary food & petrol.

My bao bei Jerald,
You really lights up our family since your arrival. There's always never ending laughter with you around no matter how notti you are but your smile melts our hearts & you are spared from scolding. Mummy & daddy are so proud of you...

Wishing all my loved ones be blessed with good health, wealth & career. May all our wishes comes true. Happy New Year to all... a better, brighter & healtier 2009!

Ps: My Wedding Anniversary coming soonnnn... i wonder is there any flowers or surprise hor??? *blink*

No comments: