Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mosquitoes shoo shoo...

Slept nearly 2am last night as i find it weird being alone at home. Wake up at 6am today & cheong over to my parents house just to see jerald b4 i leave for work. I got a shocked when i saw him as his face is red & swollen due to those hungry mosquitoes. Jerald was bitten all over his face, neck, chest & fingers. This shows that the mosquitoes patch i order is no use at all. I feel so heart pain... Told my mum no matter wat i must bring him home tonight as i dun want him to kena it again tonight. My noti boy cried badly when i leave for work. Normally he'll smile & give me a flying kiss but today he's totally different. Tears nearly flood my eyes but i just got to be brave & tell him to be good & i'll see him tonight. Both my mum & dad start to nag non stop... keep calling me when i was busy clearing my work. Last min my boss told me i need to work late when it was nearly 6pm.. wats new.. anyway i'm prepared so tell mum tat i may be late but somehow it's nearly 9pm but i'm still in office. Decided to call mum & ask abt jerald but she say all of them going to bed soon as she's very tired. I'm really grateful for my parents help as both of them take care of 3 terrors including my boy so i'm sure it's damn tiring. So decided not to disturb her & told her i'll be there tmr early morning.
Managed to use my lousy phone to take a pic of jerald. Though not very clear but those in circle is the swollen bite. My poor boy...

PS: I called MOE to complain about the mosquitoes & they say will check & get back to me in 1-3 days time. Hope they can help to solve the problem soon.

2 comments:

Edison's Mum said...

Hi Irene,
You may want to try MORTEIN LIQUID VAPORISER. It's effective in keeping mozzie away from our kids.. I'm using one too...

NTUC has it.. you can check out the picture here:

http://www.fairprice.com.sg/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=0000010741267

No smell and very safe to use..

Jen Family said...

Hi Emily,
Thanks for the info. Till now, I've tried searching for it at a few ntuc but i can't find the one u mention. Anyway i've called NEA to complain & ask them to investigate & they will get back to me.