Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Emotional period

Last night is a bit unusual for Jerald as he always KO by 10pm but he just dun wan to sleep though i can see he's very tired. I think he can sense that Daddy Jen is going away again cos i keep telling him to be guai guai & listen to po po & gong gong when we are not around next few days. He just nop his head & look at us with a kind of sad look. Whole night didn't sleep much as jerald keep waking up to cry for no reason. My heart really sink when we sent him over this morning, my eyes are filled with tears when he waved bye to me haiz.. I tried to act brave infront of Daddy Jen as i don't want him to worry also. Called my mum when i reached office & Jerald keep calling mummy & daddy non stop. This time i really feel like crying... I know i'm too emotional but i can't help it. I used to tell Daddy Jen it's ok if he travel as i've Jerald with me now. But now i couldn't bring him home at all so i tends to miss him more.

Daddy Jen will be away for business trip to Sydney starting today till next Monday night. Somehow i just feel so lost even few days b4 i already feel sad though i'm already used to it. This time round i'm really feeling lonely as i'll be home alone. My parents & Daddy Jen forbid me to bring Jerald home since i can't carry him yet so better let him stay over till Daddy Jen comes back. Actually Daddy Jen ask me to stay over at parents hse for these few nights since i'll definitely miss Jerald lots but i doubt i can sleep as there are really lots of mosquitoes there. If kena biten will be hell for me as it'll be super swollen. Jerald is just like me as he kena few times on his face & legs but i got no choice. I managed to buy some mosquitoe patches recommended by friends. Pray hard hope Jerald will be safe from it.

Thought of visiting Jerald after work everyday but i scared he'll think i'm fetching him home as he'll always want to wear his shoes whenever he see us at the door. No choice I can only visit Jerald early morning b4 i leave for work for the next few days. Hopefully time flies fast so that i can see Daddy Jen & fetch Jerald home.

2 comments:

Sin Yee said...

can totally understand how you feel.. hang in there, time flies :)

Anonymous said...

yeah... hang in there, Irene. Take care