Sunday, March 22, 2009

Elmo

Early morning got a craving to eat tim sum so Daddy Jen brought us to Parkway Parade. There is a yummy tim sum stall at the hawker centre near Mcdonald. But it started to rain when we are about to reach so Daddy Jen say let's eat at the food court instead. After our breakfast, we shop around and saw a stall with lot of balloons with few kids crowding around. So I kpo when to take a look then a guy came to us & ask if Jerald would like to have a balloon & passed him a Elmo. Jerald's eyes brighten up & immediately nod his head. Sotong me quickly ask Jerald to say "thank you" but the guy say this costs $8 faintz... So bo bian I can't say I don't want so ask Daddy Jen to pay for it generously :p This's the MOST expensive balloon which I've ever bought.
A pic of Jerald with his Elmo balloon

See how angry he look when Daddy Jen took away his balloon

No comments: