Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dinner at honjin japanese restaurant

Daddy brought me & jerald to eat buffet dinner at honjin at Robinson Rd. All along i wanted to eat buffet though both of us dun eat much but i just wan to have a nice dinner with my family b4 my op scheduled next tues, 2 dec'08 at 3pm. We've been to this restaurant few years back when we are still pak tori-ing hee.. Everything still remains the same, staffs, food, ambience except the price. Though it's 1 for 1 ala carte buffet but it costs $60 plus for UOB card offer. I nearly faint but Daddy Jen say let this be the last yummy dinner for me as i won't be able to taste all the nice seafood at least for a month after my op. So far all of us enjoy the food including jerald who keep asking for more... Actually there are more food like sashimi etc but a pity both me & daddy jen dun take raw stuff so everything i pose here are cooked hee...

Good boy Jerald wanted to order food for daddy & mummy. But nobody hiew him lor!


I just love everything cold...Shiok! Shiok!

No comments: