Sunday, November 23, 2008

Daddy JEN is away again... 20-23 Nov'08

This time round i feel more insecure though I always tell Daddy Jen tat it's ok if he need to be on business trip as now i've my boy, Jerald with me so no worries hee... But i just can't help feeling down when he's not around especially now BKK is in chaos. My parents dun allow me to bring jerald home too as i need to work late. No point bringing him home late then still need to ferry him over early morning. Feeling down & stress at work at the same time... Feeling lousy as well keep asking myself why i dun have any license to drive though my car is sitting in the carpark. I can't help worrying & keep waiting for him to sms me. Finally i dun care just gve him a ring... Guess wat... he's actually playing cards with his colleagues in the hotel room while waiting to check out to depart for the airport. Phew... a peace of my mind. I can finally rest my mind for a while.

DADDY JEN, if u happen to read this post pls... bear in mind just a sms won't costs much ok... dun let us worry for nothing. Ah bish!!!

No comments: