Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Back pain

I've been having severe back pain since i was diagnosis with a "horseshoe" kidney in year 2001. I was born with it so i can only blame why like tat but life still carries on... Nothing serious just "weirdo" as i'll have on & off pain if i drink too much water or urine got stuck at the so called "passage tube or valve" So far so good & my doc Prof Tung can't do anything to me except to take pain killer if i've pain. I've took numerous types of painkiller so long as u can name it.. I'm really sick of life & at times i just dun care & endure with it. Things turn worse when i suddenly cannot wake up from my bed today as pain strike me since the night b4...

Imagine i've been having on & off pain for the past 2weeks which i think is normal. Called Dr Tung and told him i wan to do Xray & scan to see wat's wrong. We pray hard when we are at Gleneagles hoping tat it's just stones or something not as serious as kidney infection. I can see my doc's face is pretty worried... which makes me worried too. After Xray, ultrasound & CT scan... my doc said tat my kidney is swollen due to the blockage & suggested tat i go for a surgery asap. He said give me 2 days to think about it then call him to arrange for the op. Suddenly my mind was blank... Lucky Daddy Jen was there to support me & as usual i broke down in tears as my most fear has arrived...

I'm really worried...
1. worried tat i may lose my job as times are bad & need to trouble my colleague to take over my work.
2. worried tat i may lose my life "touch wood"
3. most worried about Jerald... and also how will Daddy Jen do if my op is unsuccessful.

Worried, worried & worried flowed my mind.

In the end, Daddy Jen is the one who encouraged me and make arrangement for me to go ahead for the op & promised me tat he'll take good care of Jerald during my 5-7 days stay in hospital.

No comments: