Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wake up early in the morning feeling hungry & slight giddy as i can't sleep last night & also starts to fast since 10pm. I'm gg for my xray & IVU scan today, hated the procedure. Dropped jerald at my parents house & reached Gleneagles hospital b4 9am. Though appointment time was 9am but i was told to wait till 9.40am then it's my turn. Worst is they told me the xray will takes abt 30-40mins but it was nearly 12noon when i came out. Feel bad for making Daddy Jen wait, if i know i shld ask him to go for his coffee & breakfast. Even my doc also called them to check why i take so long. As my doc's clinic closed at 1pm, we told them to rush the report asap so tat i can visit my doc straight away.

Managed to reach doc's clinic b4 1pm & he is proud to announce tat my wound is healing well internally. I'm so happy tat he gave me green light to carry jerald after so many mths. I'm also allowed to do some light exercises as well yipee!!! Next step, will arrange for a day to do endoscopy to remove the J. Stent inside my body. After tat will need to go thru xray & tests again, once everything clear i'll live like a normal person liao. Praying hard & crossing fingers, hopefully no more complications.

1 comment:

Edison's Mum said...

Hi Irene,
I wish you best of health.. I believe the biggest joy for you is to be able to carry your handsome boy..