Tuesday, May 5, 2009

It has been more than 2 weeks liao & finally we managed to wean jerald off his pacifier & he managed to sleep on his own without it. Though he tends to ask us on & off but once we told him we had throw it away, he'll just play with his toys & forget about it. But another habit has started... my dad tends to carry & pat him to sleep which i dun allowed. Jerald also tends to wake up & cry for no reason, maybe he really feels insecure & wan to see if we'll give in to his pacifier if he cry. Told my dad off but elderly won't listen so we've no choice since we need to work & can't supervise him ourselves. So we do our ways when we got home & tried not to give in no matter how he cried till he vomit. Just got to endure endure..

Slowly I've become his new found "koala bear" he'll cling on to me & ask me to "bao bao" him whenever he wan to sleep. Once he's sounds asleep then i'll transfer him to his bed. It's damn tiring but it's better than waking up to search for his pacifier every middle of the night whenever he cried. Glad tat everything is over...

2 comments:

Bryan+Nicole said...

YOu are so cool! I salute you! I'm still wondering when should I start weaning Tristan off his pacifier. We keep dragging coz it is simply too convenient to use the tutu to make him sleep at night.

Jen Family said...

I've no choice but lucky managed to pull thru though my hb nearly give in.

Maybe u wan to wait till Tristan is older then u try to wean him off. U can do it also jia you!