Monday, April 20, 2009

Sayonara to Pacifier

All along i dun encourage pacifier though it really calm & soothe jerald whenever he wants to sleep. It becomes worse when he seems so attached to it even though it is not bedtime at all. He'll help himself to it & pass us the cover whenever he reach home. My parents also find it weird as he seems addicted to it. Well... it' really time to wean him off. Told my mum tat i'll try to do it during 1 of the weekends & she must coordinate with me & we must not give in no matter wat. All of a sudden, my mum called me today & say dun give jerld pacifier anymore & start from today. Alamak of so many days why must it be a Monday??? Jialat i guess i'll be more "or ba ka" liao. Heard some say if good luck will only takes 2-3days if not will be weeks or even months. Wish me luck!!! Hopefully my parents or Daddy Jen won't give in to his demand.

No comments: