Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Really down...

Last night was pretty bad as Jerald cough on & off thru out the night while sleeping in between us. We can see that he's feeling very restless as his nose is partially blocked & the phlegm seems getting worse & stuck in between. Poor boy... I didn't managed to sleep the whole night at all. Feel like a zombie when I reached office at 8am though I only start work at 9am. Decided to bring Jerald to try out the PD at Tiong Bahru Plaza instead of going to Thomson Medical Centre. Called the clinic to make appointment but they say only first come first serve and no afternoon clinic. No choice I applied for half day childcare leave even though I only left office at 10.30am but need to return by 2pm arghhhhh... PD say Jerald has viral infection no antibiotics needed only flu, cough syrup and nose drop for him. He weighs 11.9kg & height is 83cm. Hope my baobei get well soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor boy. so heartache to see our bb fall sick. hope he gets well soon. u ned to take care too...

Jen Family said...

Thanks Sam. It's really heartache to see them sick. I'm deprived of sleep yawn...