Friday, December 12, 2008

Just went to remove the stitches today... It was super painful as my doc mentioned he did a whole line stitches rather than many stiches in a go. Imagine when he removed & pull the string i can feel something is tearing my skin & it was so sore when he wipe it with alcohol. My doc assured me tat the wound is shorter than my c-sect but i nearly faint when i saw it with my own eyes. The pain was worse than c-sect as it was just above my waist & the cut was few cm away from the belly button & it link till to the side so the length is like a small ruler long. Till now I've been using a binder to support me when i walk if not i can't even walk properly at all.

My doc extended my hospitalisation leave from 15 till 31 Dec'08 & ask me to bed rest & take painkillers as & when i feel pain. Daddy Jen say he's a maria ever since i'm discharged cos doc told me not to carry heavy stuff for at least 3 months. Which means i can't carry Jerald liao, i feel so sad whenever Jerald wants me to carry him. I think by the time i recover i doubt he want me to carry him anymore =(

No comments: