Friday, December 12, 2008

Finally everything is over!

Hello everyone, i'm back after a 4days 3 nights stay in Gleneagles hospital from 2 - 6 Dec'08. It was really a torture cos i feel so blur after the few hrs via GA. Imagine Daddy Jen panicked when i was still not out by 7pm as it was supposed to end by 6pm. My mum kept calling him & ask whether i'm out but i'm not... Everyone got so tensed & stress as they thought something worse happen to me cos b4 tat my doc did mentioned if my right kidney is not in good condition will need to have it removed.

The fact is Daddy Jen went to the Gents & missed me when i was wheeled out of the operating theatre. Poor him... He told me it was damn cold out the OT & no one informed him until he asked one of the nurses there then know tat i was back in my ward. So glad to hear Daddy Jen calling me in my ward & i suddenly feel so secured & glad tat i was out & doc told Daddy Jen tat the surgery was very successful. Also with a row of many incoming calls from my parents, bro, friends & colleagues. I was so surprised as i didn't tell many of them cos i dun think it's necessary to inform at all & no point making people worry also.

Till now i can still remember the days in hospital as i can't move with a few tubes on my body & the wound hurts plus i had bed sore for lying few days without moving at all. Really glad it's over... I must say a BIG thank you to Daddy Jen for getting different types of magazines to help me kill time. Also to fetch my parents & Jerald to see me everyday. Thanks for all the unconditional love, care & concern despise your busy schedule at work.

Also to thank all my friends, colleagues, relatives for all the sms, phone calls plus hampers & flowers too.

No comments: