Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Love note from Daddy & Mummy

From Daddy,
Dear Jerald, Ever since u were conceived in mommy's womb, mommy & I were watching you grow from a small feotus to a small baby. It fills our heart with joy each time we see u grow. Imagine daddy have to drive Ur mommy around to find food to ease her cravings & I also put on weight as well.
On the eve, Mommy & I went to Sushi Teh with Uncle Steven, Auntie Valen & family for dinner to celebrate ur arrival. We even had Haagen Daz Ice Cream for dessert.
On the 9th Sep 07, when ur mommy is in the theatre and I was in the waiting area. I prayed tat U & ur mommy will be safe & healthy throughout the C-sect. When U arrived, u were crying veri loud & clear which doc Woody says u have a pair of good lungs. Ur mommy cried when holding u for the first time & daddy's heart was filled with joy. Remember when the nurse brought u out to weigh on the scale & u opened ur eyes & looked at daddy?
How time flies... Now u hve turn 1 year old. In our eyes, u hve grown into a adorable & cute boy. We hope tat u will grow up healthy, Study well & contribute to the society in the future.
Love u always, Daddy.

From Mommy :
Dear bb Jerald, last year this time when u were just born, u r the 1st bb boy to be born in TMC early morning. All the nurses & Woody say u r a cute & chubby bb weighing 3.945kg at 39wks & 1 day. Imagine when i was preggy with u, I ate like nobody business & i'm glad tat i dun have much MS but "only cravings" tats why i put on nearly 20kg which i find it really hard to go back to my pre pregnancy weight. Hope u dun grow up & ask me "Mummy, why r u so FAT??"
It's really not easy when i was preggy you as the placenta is low & no matter how much we prayed, it just couldn't move up. I was ordered to be on total bed rest by Doc Woody. He even gave me a letter to be admit to KKH just in case u decided to come out to see the world earlier than the due date on 15 Sept'07. Luckily everything went on smoothly & I've come to accept the fact that I can't give birth naturally and so accepted to go thru c-sect with LA on 9 Sept'07. Although it takes longer for the wound to heal but everything is worthwhile after seeing the smile on your face. We pray for ur health & wish u grow up to be a promising boy.
Love u always, mummy.

No comments: